Saturday, April 01, 2006

3 down 32 To Go....

I finished tier 3 of Lady E. I can only do about 1 tier a day because it takes my complete attention and so about an hour is all I can muster. I also found that the knitting and purling in REVERSE was really slowing me down so I've gone back to turning the thing for now. I'll go back to the reverse method when she gets too big to turn quickly....

Here are a couple of pictures...



I find it interesting that these two pictures which I took at the same time look so different. I guess it's all in the lighting.




So far I'm really enjoying enterlac knitting and this stole is my favorite thing I've knit to date. Even though I'm only 3 tiers into it I think I can say with some certainty that I will knit this stole again.

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

I have the scarf style book and have yet to work up the nerve to start this project. Besides having 1800 other things that I want to make.
I think it looks great! nice colorway.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Kadiddly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Kadiddly said...

Sorry, forgot that I couldn't edit the comment after I'd posted it. I just wanted to say that the colours on your Lady are gorgeous, I really love them! She's a great knit once you finally get used to her, and I think you'll find that knitting backwards will come in very handy before too much longer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home