Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Off to a WONKY start....

Well the Lady Eleanor Stole sure knows how to test my nerves! I started her last night with the base triangles....and when I was done I was CERTAIN I had done something wrong....I give you my wonky triangles:



After re-reading the instructions about 10 times and getting a little encouragement from my friends at KR I settled down and realized I had done them right. So today I
did Tier 1. It took me over 3 hours to do this Tier....but I taught myself to Knit in reverse to keep the turns to a minimum. This is awkward and slowing me WAY down....but I figure with a little practice I'll pick up speed. Anyway....3 hours later Tier 1 is done and my wonky triangles have somewhat settled down......TADA....tier 1:




Stay tuned....I see lot's of high drama coming my way with this project.

~Wendy

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Very nice, Wendy. The colors like great so far. Those first triangles are always a little wonky. It just doesn't look right to have them attached by one stitch to each other but they do settle down. I tried knitting in reverse when I did Lady E but it slowed me down too much so I just knit and purled.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home