Saturday, March 18, 2006

Lady Eleanor....the saga begins....well sort of...I've ordered her yarn :)

I just LOVE the Lady Eleanor stole from the book Scarf Style. It will be my first endeavor into entrelac knitting and I'm very excited because I love all of the Lady Es I've seen completed by Knitter's Review members....those gals are REALLY enablers! Here's the picture from the book....isn't she beautiful???


After much thought about yarn I finally decided on Noro Silk Garden in Colorway 201. I based this decision on pictures I found on the internet so it's really a crap shoot as to what the yarn will look like. I'm hoping it comes close to these pictures:




I think the stole in this colorway will be very romantic and will look great draped over a little black dress for a night out on the town.

Anway...the yarn has been ordered so there is no turning back now. All I have to do now is wait for the postman to bring me the yarn!!! I'm also trying to finish up my other WIPs so I won't have guilt about devoting 100% of my knitting time to Lady E.

3 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Pink Dandelion (from Knitters Review) said...

Lovely color choice! Good luck on Lady Eleanor!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Kadiddly said...

great colourway! The Lady is such an easy knit, once you get started and get a feel for the pattern. Can't wait to see what yours will look like!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Hey Wendy....Have fun with Lady E! I am curled up on the couch with Lady E watching it snow today! Glad to see you back with us. I have been following your posts on KR and peeking in on your blog now and then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home