Tuesday, January 24, 2006

TAG...I'M IT!

Today Kim tagged me today with a MEME list. It’s actually a good thing because work and travel have kept me very busy these past few weeks which means I’ve been neglecting my blog! Funny how the longer you skip posting….the easier it is to just keep skipping it. HAHA...I've been tagged and can skip no more! Here's my list

Four jobs you have had in your life:
I’ve had MANY different jobs over the course of my life….so I’ve listed a few that I really enjoyed for one reason or another.


  1. Software Implementation Manager – My current job which I LOVE LOVE LOVE.
  2. IT Manager
  3. Bartender & Cocktail Waitress
  4. Hotel Front Desk Clerk

Four Movies you could watch over and over:

  1. Like Water for Chocolate
  2. The Color Purple
  3. Terms of Endearment
  4. Snatch

Four Places You Have Lived:

  1. Roseville, California
  2. Hollywood, California
  3. Hermosa Beach, California
  4. Gulf Coast, Florida

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:

  1. CSI (the original Vegas one)
  2. Boston Legal (William Shatner and James Spader are HILARIOUS in this show!)
  3. Intervention
  4. Oprah

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
Vacation......what's a Vacation???? LOL!

  1. Hawaii (Maui & Oahu)
  2. Las Vegas.........VEGAS BABY!!!
  3. Camping on the Oregon Coast
  4. Vancouver, Canada

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

  1. Knittersreview.com
  2. Weather.com
  3. My.yahoo.com (for all the news headlines)
  4. Bloglines.com (to catch up on all my favorite blogs)

Four Of My Favorite Foods:

  1. Sushi...From MIKUNI....the best Sushi restaurant I've ever eaten at!!!
  2. Spicy Thai Chicken
  3. Chocolate (milk chocolate is my favorite!)
  4. Cheesecake

Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now:

  1. At the Lottery office picking up my check for the largest winning lottery jackpost in history! (hey it's good to dream).
  2. On a beach in the Caribbean
  3. On a camping trip with my family
  4. Curled up in bed sleeping (hey...I will be in about 40 minutes...LUCKY ME!!)

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
Your mission....should you choose to accept it....post these same questions with YOUR answers on your blog....then you can torture invite 4 others to do the same :)

  1. Vi ..... because inquireing minds want to hear what you, Bernie and the Chickens watch on TV
  2. Wendy .....because we share a name (and nickname....Breezy) and I read your blog
  3. Jennifer.....because you posted on KR that you are new to blogging so I thought you might like this
  4. Kadiddly ......I did a hand-over-eyes pick from the KR webring list....I take this to mean it was meant to be for you to particpate

2 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Kadiddly said...

*hugs*

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger vi said...

you know my darlink......thouest a bad bad girl....
but I did do that meme thing for you

vi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home