Monday, December 12, 2005

My KR Gift Elf Package Arrived....

Yep...and I'm smiling ear to ear! My gift elf Kim (aka Renocat) sent me this BEAUTIFUL scarf. It's sooooo pretty...... I hope you see the detail in it (my photography skills leave a lot to be desired). It's Purple (my favorite color) and so snuggly...and did I mention PRETTY!!!



Kim also sent me a skein of Sockotta sock yarn!! It's very pretty...loaded with lots of pink, yellow and orange. I think I'm going to use it to try my first pair of 2 socks on 2 circulars!! Next she gave me some OHHHH-SOO-PRETTY stitch markers...I love them and I'm going to use them tonight!! Here is a close up of them ...
EDIT: I just found out she made these herself!! The woman is truly talented!

Next she gifted me with the Mary Kay Satin Hands Pampering Set!!! I've never used Mary Kay before but I have friends who SWEAR by it....so now I can see for myself :)

Here's a picture of everything....(can you see how pretty the sock yarn is?)

Kim even took the time to wrap each gift...

KIM....THANK YOU SO MUCH for the wonderful gift! I love love love it!!

Wendy

3 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger whatever said...

hey girl, I am happy to see that you got such yummies from Kim!! Sockotta was the yarn I used when I designed my Loopy Socks for knitpicks..LOL!! Oh my..that Mary Kay hand kit is GOOD STUFF, too! love, love your scarf..you 2 did quite well with one another..I'm glad, couldn't happen to nicer people :0)

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Shel said...

Love the scarf -- so pretty and looks very soft! I've never made socks so have fun with the yarn for that project, and enjoy the Mary kay- everyone is talking about their dry hands.

Shel/yarn delirious from kr

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger maniacalmultitasker said...

Drooling with envy! What a fantastic knit package!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home